Information KioskThe NASA Deep Space Network is a worldwide network of US spacecraft communication facilities in the United States, Spain, and Australia that supports NASA's interplanetary spacecraft missions. It also performs radio and radar astronomy observations for the exploration of the solar system and the universe, and supports selected Earth-orbiting missions. DSN is part of the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). Similar networks are run by Europe, Russia, China, India, and Japan.
Code of Conduct
- No one under the age of 18. If you act underage, you will get banned, no matter what age you claim to be.
- Do not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that would violate local or United States law.
- No personal contact info is to be posted under any circumstances.
- No sagebombing, shitposting, begging or low effort posts in general.
- Try to keep similar topics to one thread; duplicates will be locked. Check the catalog to see if a thread exists before making your own.
- Upload Constraints: Max upload size is 25 mb. Image files, PDF and WebM are supported across the boards.
- Sage: Whenever you post, the thread you posted in is bumped to the top position on the first page for that board. If you enter "sage" in the email field, the thread will not be bumped.
- Quote: Putting a ">" symbol before a line of text will make it appear in a different color. This is used for quoting other posts, similarly to an email.